We’re excited to start blogging and talk about all the fun and exciting things going on at Avalon Campground. For our first post, here are some facts about the campground.
- Avalon Campground has been family owned and operated by the Catanoso family since 1967.
- We are located in historic South Jersey and just a short drive to beautiful ocean beaches, boating, water sports and fishing facilities, historic sites, fine dining and shopping options
- We’re members of: Cape May County Campground Association, Avalon & Wildwood Chamber of Commerce, The Cape May County Chamber of Commerce, The New Jersey Campground Owners Association, Trailer Life Inspected and Approved, AAA Approved, and Good Sam
- Avalon Campground is centrally located between must see travel destinations at the Jersey Shore including Sea Isle City and Avalon beaches, Atlantic City and the Steel Pier, Historic Cape May, and the Wildwood Boardwalk.
- We have many fun amenities including basketball, volleyball, baseball, horseshoes, bocce ball, and shuffleboard.
- Avalon Campground has two full sized pools
- The kids will love our 18 hole miniature golf course, playground, and life size checkers
- Avalon Campground has an air conditioned recreation room with pool tables and ping pong
- We have many fun events each week including bingo night, organized softball games, ping pong and bocce ball tournaments, hayrides, and craft classes for the kids.
Avalon Campground is your complete family camping resort! Located on over 80 beautiful wooded acres just minutes away from ocean beaches, historic Cape May, Atlantic City, and the Wildwood Boardwalk, Avalon Campground is the ideal camping destination at the Jersey Shore.
With seasonal spots, campsites, cabins, and trailer rentals, Avalon Campground is the perfect escape for RVers and campers of all ages. Family owned and operated since 1967, Avalon Campground offers a wide range of amenities and activities throughout the season.
The 2017 camping season is April 14th to October 8th. Ready to plan your trip? Send a Reservation Inquiry Here, call 800-814-CAMP, or visit www.avaloncampground.com