- About Us
- Plan Your Trip
- Equipment Sales
- Reservation Inquiry
- Hailey’s Story
- Hailey’s Blog
- ACG and T.A.P. Tags
- Seasonal Direct
- Area Activities of the Week
- Propane Coupon
NO RATE INCREASE FOR THE 2017 SEASON!
Towels, bed linens, blankets, cooking utensils, pots & pans, pillows, TV and coax cable, etc…
Units are rented from Saturday to Saturday during July and August.
MEMORIAL DAY & LABOR DAY:
Reservations accepted for a minimum of 3 nights at a special rate of $475.00 this is a $104.00 savings
Regular rate $193.00 per night
OFF SEASON STAY:
April 14th to June 17th and September 4th to October 8th $600.00 per week or $100.00 per night (2 night minimum required)
All Rates in United States Dollars (US$) and are subject to 6.875% sales tax
Reserve 1 week minimum
June 17th to June 24th $825.00 plus tax
June 24th to July 1st $1125.00 plus tax
August 12th to August 19th $1225.00 plus tax
August 19th to August 26th $1125.00 plus tax
August 26th to September 2nd $1000.00 plus tax
$400.00 per week. 60 day notice required for refund (less 10% handling fee). Less than 60 day notice is subject to our NO REFUND policy.
$200.00 due upon arrival. This deposit is refunded after the trailer has been inspected before your departure.
*Rates subject to change except on advance reservation with deposit
• Cable TV is available at selected electric and water sites at no additional charge. It is included at all 30/50 amp sewer sites … bring your TV with you and co-ax cable wire.
• One family and one piece of equipment is permitted per campsite.
• Family means father, mother and 2 dependent children under 18 years.
• We reserve the right to restrict visitors.
• All non-family members charged at visitor’s rate.
• Children under the age of 14 must wear a helmet while riding their bike.
• Lights are required on bikes after dark.
• Telephone reservations are accepted year round with limited hours in the off season. Please leave a message.
• During July and August, campsite reservations are accepted for a minimum of 3 nights, when available. Sewer sites are 7 night minimum in season.
• Minimum reservation for specific site … 7 nights in July and August.
• Campsite check-out time is 1:00 p.m. Check-in time 1:00 p.m.
• Cabin & Trailer Rental check-out time is 11:00 a.m. Check-in time 3:00 p.m.
• No admittance for arrivals after 10:00 p.m.
• NO motor bikes & NO golf carts permitted.
• Pets must be kept on a leash, kept under control and cleaned up after. Pets are not permitted in our rentals.
• A parent must be present with children staying overnight.
• No one shall remain at a campsite overnight without a motor vehicle available for emergency transportation.
• Temperature controlled, coin operated hot showers.
• Credit Cards or Cash, no checks upon arrival.
• All stays at Avalon Campground are subject to our customer’s acceptance and complying with our campground rules and regulations.