- About Us
- Equipment Sales
- Reservation Inquiry
- New Glamping Tents
- Hailey’s Story
- Seasonal Direct
- Area Activities of the Week
- Propane Coupon
- Search Availability
- Weather Protection
Under age 18 – $3.00 per night
18 and Older – $10.00 per night
VISITORS TO CAMPSITES:
Day – $5.00 Overnight – $10.00
Parking fee for visitor’s car – $5.00 per day
If visitors stay less than one hour, we will refund the fees upon departure.
No guests after 9:00 p.m., unless arrangements are made prior to their arrival.
In season and holiday weekends, minimum required. One week minimum stay for requested sites.
30 day notice required for refund (less 20% handling fee). Reservations made prior to 1/1/2020 will forfeit the entire deposit.
• Cable TV is available at selected electric and water sites at no additional charge. It is included at all 30/50 amp sewer sites … bring your TV with you and co-ax cable wire.
• One family and one piece of equipment is permitted per campsite.
• Family means 2 adults and 2 dependent children under 18 years.
• We reserve the right to restrict visitors.
• All non-family members charged at visitor’s rate.
• Children under the age of 14 must wear a helmet while riding their bike.
• Lights are required on bikes after dark.
• Telephone reservations are accepted year round with limited hours in the off season. Please leave a message.
• During July and August, campsite reservations are accepted for a minimum of 3 nights, when available. Sewer sites are 7 night minimum in season.
• Minimum reservation for specific site … 7 nights in July and August.
• Campsite check-out time is 1:00 p.m. Check-in time 1:00 p.m.
• Cabin & Trailer Rental check-out time is 11:00 a.m. Check-in time 3:00 p.m.
• No admittance for arrivals after 10:00 p.m.
• NO motor bikes & NO golf carts permitted.
• Pets must be kept on a leash, kept under control and cleaned up after.
• A parent must be present with children staying overnight.
• No one shall remain at a campsite overnight without a motor vehicle available for emergency transportation.
• Temperature controlled, coin operated hot showers.
• Credit Cards or Cash, no checks upon arrival.
• All stays at Avalon Campground are subject to our customer’s acceptance and complying with our campground rules and regulations.